By all accounts the film, 50 Shades of Grey isn’t all that great, but we can offer 5 shades of grey – which might make all the difference in the bedroom department!
Beautiful and stylish, all our shades can be used on their own or combined, as shown in our new display in the Denton showroom which shows cool cashmere doors on a distinctively stylish grey avola framework and surround.
Maybe your bedroom or home study needs pepping up with one of our 5 shades of grey:-
1. CASHMERE: Ultra – matte pale grey. Subtle and super stylish. Great paint match is elephant’s breath by Farrow & Ball.
2. WHITE AVOLA: Distinctively grained and textured neutral finish with whites, cream and pale grey.
3. GREY AVOLA: A darker version of white avola incorporating light and dark grey and a hint of walnut to warm up and soften tbe finished look.
4. MUSSEL: A very subtle neutral colour with an embossed woodgrain to give the look of a hand painted finish with all the durability of a veneer.
5. DAKAR: Similar to mussel with the embossed woodgrain but with a deeper undertone of green. Great coupled with light oak or on its own for a beautifully elegant look.
Pop into either showroom for samples or to view the new displays.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.